Alera BR104CY Hosp. Base Cabinet, 2 Doors/2 Flipper Doors, 36w X 24d X 34h, Cherry/granite Neb

Read Customer Reviews (4 reviews)

Our Price: $1264.17
Retail Price: $1,554.93

Alera BR104CY Hosp. Base Cabinet, 2 Doors/2 Flipper Doors, 36w X 24d X 34h, Cherry/granite Neb
Commercial-quality cabinet is ideal for office kitchens breakrooms cafe areas or anywhere you need additional storage. Thermofused melamine laminate cabinetry is partnered with a durable Advantage laminate countertop for good looks and easy care. Rigid dowel pin construction and adjustable levelers for increased stability. Concealed Euro-style hinge system; doors open 120 for easy access. Ideal for waste management with top flipper doors and bottom trash can compartments (trash cans sold separately) . Color: Cherry/Granite Nebula; Overall Width: 36; Overall Depth: 24; Overall Height: 34.Nonporous, 3/4" thick thermofused melamine laminate cabinetry is easy to clean and damage-resistant. Color-matched interiors and exteriors. Rigid structured dowel pin construction increases vertical and horizontal stability. Adjustable 120 concealed Euro-style hinge system with high-strength screw attachment. Extended length, slimline door/drawer pulls deliver style and comfort. Adjustable levelers help compensate for uneven floors. Advantage laminate countertop with impact-resistant edges. Adjustable shelf supports up to 100 lbs. with anti-tip locking tabs. Full four-sided drawer construction with removable front and laminated drawer bottom. Advantage laminate countertop with impact-resistant edges. Global Product Type: Storage Cabinets & Lockers-Breakroom Cabinets Color: Cherry/Granite Nebula Overall Width:36" Overall Depth:24" Overall Height:34" Door Quantity:4 Material (s) :Thermofused Melamine/Laminate Caster/Glide/Wheel: Leveling Glides Top Thickness:1" Edge Detail Profile: Radius Edge For Use With: Alera Plusa Hospitality Wall Cabinet Series Name: Alera Plusa Hospitality Cabinets Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:90% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:5% Total Recycled Content Percent:95% Special Features: Two Doors/Two Flipper Doors ... Read More »

Recent User Searches:
Easy Spirit Abner 9, Fleece, Lamont, 3912-13, Counter, Rollator, Silicone, T506430.002, Bamboo Dinner Set, Arc'teryx Skyline Ss, Round Toe Ankle Boots, Revere Mills The Shore, Delta Shower Trim Ring, Curvy Fit Maxwell Trouser, Charger, Wet N Wild Megashield Lip Color, Arrest Me Copper [, Chicago Cubs Salt And Pepper Shakers, Bare Traps Sandals Mirabella, Alex, Guidewear Guidelite Cabelas Review